- 1000 XP
- Sword of Life Stealing
- Speak with Indra Lucere and find out what happened.
- Investigate Betrand's murder
- Confront Sherm about his involvement
- Find a way to unseal the trap door
- Retrieve Sherm's order
- Remove the vines from the trapdoor
- Explore the basement beneath the herbalist shop
- Defeat the Cult Leader
- Free Edwin from the Demonic ritual
- Return to Indra for your reward
Talk to Indra (she is in the residence across from the Curio Shop) and then head to the book cache near the blacksmith. Talk to store keeper and she'll tell you a man named Shrem was asking questions. Go to Shrem's herbs much north of Burkins. Talk to him about the murder and he'll attack you with some cultists that appear out of nowhere. Afterwards you can either bash the vines off of the hatch on the floor (if you are strong enough) or check the desk for a receipt from the alchemist for a potion. Go to the Relona's Potions and give her the receipt and get a potion. Go back to Shrems and use the potion on the vines. Now you can bash the vines easy and head into the cultists lair. It's a very small lair with about a dozen cultists. You'll find a locked door. Pick it and head inside. A sequence will start and it will lead to a fight with a very strong wizard and two demons. Send tank in to deal with necromancer. Have the rogue deals with adds.