The Marked Rubies is a Side Quest in Sword Coast Legends. You can start this quest by speaking with Adrik Ironcross in The Cutlass after completing The Mind of Madness.
- 500 gold per
- Ring of Protection
- Bring any marked rubies you find to Adrik (0/10)
- One ruby is on some remains located in the NW corner of the Temple of Ghaunadaur.
- One ruby is located in the village in Evermoors. It's in a resident's house, in a vase on a bookshelf.
- In Belwar Mine. Place Bregan D'aerth Symbol on highest altar and secret chamber will open.
- One is located in Maferil's Lyceum. A puzzle in the zone requires you to light up a 3x3 square of orbs (Light Orb Puzzle). The ruby is in a chest in that room.
- You can buy one from Golgamann.
- After meeting Sorenil in the basement of The Cutlass , find the secret door behind him. Enter the abandoned sewers. Take the first door on the right. After killing the three jellies, break the barrels to find another Marked Ruby.
- One ruby is located in a chest at the end of Thangar's Stash, which can be found in the tax collectors house of Darklake District after solving the weight puzzle.
- One ruby is located in Overlake Hold. It's in one of the chests in the King Horgar V's vault, which can be accessed during the Prison for the Mind quest.
- In the Goblin's lair or the Grotto: Once you've defeated the Hobgoblins, select the left most chest.
- On the imprisoned Umber Hulk in the Forlorn Cliffs